Thursday, October 20, 2016

Welcome to my Blog EATffortless Cooking if you notice I tried mixing the words effortless with EAT so that should pretty much give you an idea of what Im all about! Now I dont know what Im really suppose to say or do, seeing as I have never blogged so this is a first. To me this blog will be about all my recipes which I actually make videos for which you can find on Youtube ! My channel Click for EATffortlessCooking all 1 word so go and check it out.

Occasionally I want to post my random thoughts as well as reviews on certain dishes and item revolving around the kitchen or food . But dont get it twisted this blog is going to have complete write ups on the recipes I make on Youtube and also recipes that are not , I really want to hear feed back as well as qny questions or comments . This is truly a passion of mine that I enjoy and that I have been doing since I was 11 years old . Now enough of me well get to me later on as the days go by.......what are you waiting for go and check me out click-----> EATffortlessCooking Channel




No comments:

Post a Comment