Friday, October 21, 2016

So no recipe tonight sorry I know bummer 😣but for this time around I'm going to be asking you guys what are y'alls interest when it comes to food? What are y'alls favorite Food blogs or food groups. Weather it be about food appliances or food technique anything food related at all. I'm curious to know what the internet has to offer . I'm a personal believer in recipe sharing but I also like looking at knives and cutting boards..(weird I know)but knife loving and all what really makes you wonder or think in this regard. Now if you also have questions for me I'm more then happy to answer and remember I'm still relatively new to "blogging" so any pointers or tips in that aspect would be greatly appreciated. Remember you guys can checkout all the video recipes at EATffortlessCooking make sure to subscribe and comment .

No comments:

Post a Comment